sheanabrincken

My order details says payment completed and I chose to pay with refund. But my TPG says refund not received . Can anyone explain this to me? Is it a glitch in the system

CarissaM

Does the Where's My Refund website show your refund has been issued, or a direct deposit date?

sheanabrincken

Nope, nothing has updated since they have gotten accepted. No update on transcript, TPG or WMR. My 21 days is up tomorrow. I claimed 2 dependents (one adult dependent), and EIC. 

Cynthiad66

The IRS issues refunds, not TurboTax. This means that we can't say for sure why you haven’t received your refund if it's been longer than 21 days since you e-filed. You'll have to speak directly to IRS to find out more about the delay.

When to contact the IRS

What makes refunds late?