mikecalhoun180-y

My Oklahoma tax return did not show receiving a W-2G for Gambling Winnings. Why is this document not provided with my 2020 electronic file return?

Does form W-2G file with state returns?

The W-2G is not "sent" with the fed or state returns ... only the info off that form  (and all other tax reporting forms ) is on the tax return ... the actual tax forms that you are issued are sent to the feds/state/SS admin by the issuers of those forms so they are not attached to the electronically filed  returns.   Only if you mail in the return are the paper forms required to be attached and only if they have fed/state/FICA taxes  withheld  on them.  

Mike9241

OK return starts off with federal adjusted gross income. your federal 1040 adjusted gross income includes W-2g gambling winnings.

fanfare

All your tax documents must be manually entered by you before you file the tax return.

mikecalhoun180-y

Thanks for your reply, very helpful.