handp231990

My new york tax return keeps getting rejected and asking for drivers license info. The information was entered and all correct and got rejected again. Help!

ChrisVonHoep

For NY state returns click the following link regarding Doc #s:
Please log back into your TurboTax account and follow the "Fix It Now" interview path to correct and resubmit your NY return.
If the “Fix This Return” does not help you, or you get stick on a loop, please follow the steps below.
  1. On the left-hand side menu click on “File”
  2. On the next screen click “Continue”
  3. On the next screen under Step 3 click “Start”
  4. On the screen titled “Let’s get ready to e-file” click “I want to e-file”
  5. You will come up to a screen that ask for Primary Filers ID. Click “Continue”
  6. On the next screen input ID information including the Document Number. After you are done click “Continue”
  7. The next screen should ask the spouse ID click “Continue”
  8. On the next screen input ID information including the Document Number. After you are done click “Continue”
  9. On the next screen read the agreement form. Then click continue.
  10. On the “Let’s take a look at your returns before you file” screen click on continue
  11. On the next screen, ”It's time to sign and transmit your 2017 return” Fill out what is need then click the orange “Transmit my returns now” button