djw1409

My mom estate was in Oklahoma. I am the executor and live in Texas. How do I get TT to file an Oklahoma tax return for the estate, not a Texas one?

tagteam

"How do I get TT to file an Oklahoma tax return for the estate, not a Texas one?"

First, you have to purchase Oklahoma Fiduciary through TurboTax Business and then prepare that return (State Taxes tab), obviously. 

However, you will have to print and mail the Oklahoma return since it cannot be e-filed in TurboTax Business.

tagteam

djw1409

Once installed, a Oklahoma Estate and Trusts button appears under the State Taxes tab. Simply click it.