My Missouri taxes are NOT correct and I have to mail them off instead of e-file...I need some help please

ashtobmom

CarolynM

Unfortunately, no one on this forum has access to your tax return.

If you want to speak to a live person for tax advice, you need to click Live Tax Advice in the top of your screen.

All the appointments for today have bee filled, so you will need to file an extension if you want this service.

Missouri automatically gives you a 6-month extension to October 15 if you're getting a refund or if you filed a federal extension and don't owe Missouri taxes. Otherwise, mail your payment along with Form MO-60 by April 15 to avoid penalties.

Here is how to get a federal extension using TurboTax:

1.     Open your return in TurboTax Online.
(To do this, sign in to TurboTax and select the Take me to my return button.)

2.     Select File an extension at the bottom of the column on the left side of the screen.

3.     If you don't see the File an extension button in Step 2 above, search for extend in the upper right and select the Jump to link at the top of your search results.

4.     Follow the onscreen instructions to e-file your extension.

For more information and the source, follow this link: How to File an Individual Extension