Solved: My K-1 schedules match 1099-DIV for dividends dist...

My K-1 schedules match 1099-DIV for dividends distributed; however, K-1's show capital gain losses. Will adding K-1's to my return save me anything on taxes?

Make sure the 1099-DIV is not being issued incorrectly under your social security number. If it belongs to the partnership, then the K-1 should be issued under the partnership name and EIN. If that's the case then disregard the 1099-DIV information.

So, if you are sure you didn't receive any direct dividend personally from the same source, then contact the issuer and let them know it's a mistake.