My husband worked an extra job and received a 1099 miscellaneous TurboTax it is giving us a QBI deduction I do not think we qualify for

Self-employment income, commonly reported on Form 1099-MISC, is typically considered to be QBI.   

To verity whether the income that you're reporting on your tax return qualifies for the Section 199A Qualified Business Income Deduction, please see the IRS article Tax Cuts and Jobs Act, Provision 11011 Section 199A - Qualified Business Income Deduction FAQs  and the TurboTax FAQ "What is the Qualified Business Income (QBI) deduction?" below.