Solved: My husband lives in a memory care facility. We are married filing separately. Can I list his mailing address and residence separately on his tax return?

My husband lives in a memory care facility. We are married filing separately. Can I list his mailing address and residence separately on his tax return?

Yes, you can list his current address at the memory care facility as his address.  Just note, if there is a problem with his income tax return, that is where all of the correspondence will be mailed.