Solved: My Husband is a mechanic for a local ATV, UTV Dirt bike playground and he purchases his own tools. Where do I list these expenses?

My Husband is a mechanic for a local ATV, UTV Dirt bike playground and he purchases his own tools. Where do I list these expenses?

Since these expenses were directly related to employment, they may be deductible as job-related expenses.  

Unreimbursed job-related expenses are deductible on Schedule A (Itemized Deductions) and are subject to the 2% floor for miscellaneous itemized deductions.  To input your job-related expenses (TurboTax Deluxe edition or higher is required to file itemized deductions):

Thank You So Much!!!!

Glad to help