• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jj-jack

My husband and i a filing separate returns. Can we use this account for two returns, or only one return is included in our package?

my husband and i a filing separate returns. Can we use this account for two returns, or only one return is included in our package?

2 Replies
JulieR

My husband and i a filing separate returns. Can we use this account for two returns, or only one return is included in our package?

TurboTax Online only allows 1 return per TurboTax Account. You'll need two separate TurboTax Accounts to file separate returns for your husband and yourself. When you use Turbotax Online version, you can prepare only one return per account/payment. This Turbotax FAQ tells you how to start another return: https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3288574

[Edited 03.31.19 | 11:47 AM pst]

JulieR

Please see my edited answer. Please comment if your question was not fully answered by my response and I will try to clarify the issue for you.
Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Privacy Settings
v