jj-jack

My husband and i a filing separate returns. Can we use this account for two returns, or only one return is included in our package?

my husband and i a filing separate returns. Can we use this account for two returns, or only one return is included in our package?

JulieR

TurboTax Online only allows 1 return per TurboTax Account. You'll need two separate TurboTax Accounts to file separate returns for your husband and yourself. When you use Turbotax Online version, you can prepare only one return per account/payment. This Turbotax FAQ tells you how to start another return: https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3288574

[Edited 03.31.19 | 11:47 AM pst]

JulieR

Please see my edited answer. Please comment if your question was not fully answered by my response and I will try to clarify the issue for you.