June 6, 2019 3:47 AM
If you have e-filed your Federal tax return and it has been accepted, then you can follow the steps below to file your State return:
Login to your TurboTax account and then:
- Click on My TurboTax, then click on My Tax Timeline. (top left of the screen just below the TurboTax logo.)
- In the SOME THINGS, YOU CAN DO section, click Add a state. (Important do not select continue with state return as it will send you back in a loop. Please select add a state, as this will bring you back into the program, even though you are not really adding a state. Instead you will be selecting the tab in the next step)
- Click on the State Taxes tab. (Located in the upper portion of the screen)
- Click Continue to start or complete your state taxes.
- Click Done with State.
- Continue through the flow to review and file your state taxes.