Solved: My federal tax return is accepted but because this is my first time filing my taxes my Illinois tax return has to be mailed in do I have to wait till that one gets to them before my federal and Minnes

My federal tax return is accepted but because this is my first time filing my taxes my Illinois tax return has to be mailed in do I have to wait till that one gets to them before my federal and Minnes

No, your federal and state returns are processed by two different entities. So mailing your State of Illinois tax return will not have any impact on when you receive your federal tax refund.