newman3-

My federal return will not give me the option to paper file. How can I change this?

newman3-

I do just need last years AGI but I used a different account in turbotax and I don't remember which account it was. I tried to go to the IRS website and get the AGI but it tells me that my information doesn't match their records. I know I filed last year, but can't seem to find the info I need. Also, I did change the payment for my federal return to be paid by my credit card, but it still won't give me the option to paper file.....grrrrrrr
AkinaLO
Employee TurboTax Specialist

Follow these instructions to print and mail your return.  https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3401713