lsuenaga86

My father in law started a return for my husband and myself for 2019 and saved it to a 2019 Turbo Tax file. Is there a way to upload this?

Kat

Can you please tell me what you're trying to do?  Do you have the login information that your father in law used?

*** I am NOT a tax expert. I am a seasoned TurboTax user, and volunteer to provide assistance to TT users. Nothing I post is to be considered TAX ADVICE; I bear no legal liability for responses.***

If you have the .tax2019 file you need the 2019 desktop program installed to open it.  You can not upload it to the Online version.