My efile was accepted on the 31st of January. I ha...

My efile was accepted on the 31st of January. I have checked the status several times and it has just said it's being processed. Now its saying mu information does not match their records.

My efile was accepted on Jan 31st, since then I have check the status several time and it has just said they are processing it. As of today when checking the status, it now says information does not m

Hi!i filed this sat and was accepted and now info doesnt match. But i called the IRS hotline for refund and said received

Until your state or the IRS processes your return,  you may get that message there's "no record found" or that the information does not match their records.  That actually means the return's still being processed. Just check back in a few days.

Thank you. Before I never had this"info doesnt match"  just received notification in WMR

You're welcome!