My eFile of my 2017 Business Form 1120S was rejected. TurboTax indicates that it is a program problem and will be solved with next release. When will this take place?

mildred7

mtzttax

My 1120S return was e-filed on March 13th but was also rejected. Unfortunately, it was rejected too late on March 15th to be able to paper file timely at the post office. This is a potentially significant and costly problem as late filed S Corporation returns are subject to a $195 per shareholder penalty per month. Turbotax needs to explain whether resubmitting the return (now after the March 15, 2018 due date) will be deemed a late filed return by the IRS.