dahclch

My download of Home and Business has "bricked up". I can't get past the update screen and I can't delete to reinstall. Suggestions as to how to move forward?

KatrinaLO

If you are having issues and need assistance, please contact customer support. Please see the Customer Support phone number hereIf you would like to reach out through our website, please see the TurboTax FAQ below for contact information: https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/contact/

dahclch

I spent 2.5 hours on the phone with two of your support personnel earlier this week without any success at all.   Sky (sp?) was great and tried everything imaginable but all we came up with was to try it on a different laptop. 

Before doing that, though, I tried to make it work today on the first laptop and, much to my surprise, was successful.  The system and the return came up as expected.

I don't know what was wrong nor what happened to fix it but I'm operational again.