Solved: My daughter married dec 31,can I still claim her as a dependent, since she lived in my household all year

My daughter married dec 31,can I still claim her as a dependent, since she lived in my household all year

No, there are several disqualifiers for you to be able to claim her. Age and income are the first, the fact that she will file with her husband is the second.

How old is she?  What was her income in 2017? Is she filing jointly with her husband?

she's 26, not sure of income,but was over $4050. and yes she did file jointly