My daughter filed her taxes and didn't check that ...

wbaruffi

My daughter filed her taxes and didn't check that she can be claimed by others as a dependent. My tax return was rejected because of this. Should I just mail my return?

Yes.  Even if she files an amended return -- which she should -- it won't clear the e-file block for this season. 

MinhT1

Yes, if you claim your daughter as a dependent, you can only file by mail now.

In the meantime, your daughter must also amend her return to indicate that she can be claimed as a dependent by someone else.

To amend her return, please follow the instructions in this TurboTax Help topic