My daughter (college full-time and 24 year-old in ...

My daughter (college full-time and 24 year-old in Year 2019) earned about $3,500 from pat-time job. How should we file her taxes?

I assume she is your dependent. If that is the case, you would claim her tuition and other education expenses, but not her income.

Your daughter is not required to file a tax return for that amount of income. If she had any income tax withheld, she could get a refund by filing a tax return. If she does file a tax return, it is very important that she check the box to indicate she is a dependent on another tax return. 

Thank you so much!!