Solved: My dad is somehow claiming me as a dependent. I'm 27 and live on my own. he helps me on occasion but less than $500 a year. how do I go about correcting this matter?

My dad is somehow claiming me as a dependent. I'm 27 and live on my own. he helps me on occasion but less than $500 a year. how do I go about correcting this matter?

You have a problem with your dad.   Sorry.   If you are over the age of 23 and not a full-time student he cannot claim you unless you had less than $4150 of income in 2018 and he provided over half of your support.  If he has somehow filed an incorrect (fradulent?) return claiming you, your own e-file will be rejected.  Print it, sign it and mail it.  Let Dad know the IRS will be sorting out who could claim you.  It will take up to a year, but both of you will hear from the IRS.  If he received any extra refund for claiming you , he will have to repay it.

I made almost 30k last year. He claims h&r block says he's still able to do so for a few more years. I had slacked on changing my address though because I've moved a decent amount over the past few years and I figured just keeping my address at post office would be beneficial for me until I'm settled for awhile. I had since forgotten about it. Is that considered a loop hole for him? I've changed it since doing taxes for this year.

No. No loophole because of your address. Either your dad is not being honest with you or his H&R Block person is incompetent.