My cousin claimed me and two children didn't give me any money what can be done about this???

This money was suppose be used for a new wheelchair for my son

Did your cousin support you and your two children?   Or did you  support your self and your children?  The IRS nor Turbo Tax  can make your cousin pay you any money from tax refund.  However, If they (your cousin) incorrectly claimed your children, you can still file a paper tax return and claim your children and any credit(s) for which you are entitled.

The IRS will look into the "issue" and decide who qualifys to claim the children on their tax return. However, for you to benefit from the EIC credit, you must have earned income.

You cannot just let your cousin claim you. The IRS rules must be followed.