mangatax

My computer updated to service pack 3 for Vista, but when I load the disk it says I still don't have the minimum requirements to run Turbo Tax 2016. Why?

Running on Vista that says it has updated to pack 3. I used this same computer for 2015 just fine, the only changes to requirements seem to be the Vista upgrades.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

MichaelMc

Windows Vista with Service Pack 2 or later is required, so you should be fine running with SP3. You also need 1GB of RAM and a minimum of 650MB of available hard drive space. Is it possible that either of these requirements are the source of your problem?

MichaelMc