Solved: My company offered a $75 for turbotax premier. My ...

b9522007

My company offered a $75 for turbotax premier. My check out page is still showing $90. What is going on?

ThomasM125

You would need to log into TurboTax through your companies' website to take advantage of that offer, did you do so?

You can view your fees by clicking on the "Tax Tools" option on your left menu bar, then choose "Tools", then "My Fees". If you feel your fees are not correct, please click on the "Help with My Fees" option at the bottom of the "My Turbo Tax Fees" screen for suggestions on how to reduce your fees.

ThomasM125

b9522007

Yes, I did. I use the link from my company promotion page and log in after clicking the link but at the payment in the TurboTax page, the amount is still the same $90. It confused me.

b9522007

Wait, when I logged out and logged in again, the promotion popped out. My problem has been resolved. Thanks!

DavidD66

Thanks for letting us know your issue is resolved.