-jaysen1225

My Alabama state return was rejected with a code Al 40-050 this my first time using turbo tax I usually use h&r block this is my 1st time I have ever had my return reject

Hollylett

Hey! I received this same rejection code, how was you able to fix it?

JohnW222

Please see KaturahLO's suggestion here.

If that doesn't work, please see the TurboTax Help articles "How do I fix a rejected return?" and "When a tax return can't be e-filed no matter what you do" for guidance.

If, in the end, you've verified that your information is correct as you entered it, and you e-file again, and Alabama's e-File system still rejects your state return, your only option will be to paper-file your return and send it in.

Please see the TurboTax Help articles "How do I print and mail my return in TurboTax Online?" or How do I print and mail a return in the TurboTax for Windows CD/Download software?as appropriate for guidance on paper-filing.

Powdermb1

• My Alabama state return was rejected with a code Al 40-050 this my first time using turbo tax I usually use h&r block this is my 1st time I have ever had my return reject
Powdermb1

Not yet the fix it button will not go back to let me fix it so I’m not sure what to do yet