My 83b reported in miscellaneous "other reportable income" and is 0.08 cents, its being rounded to 0. Is that okay? And do I have to include it anywhere else in my filing

I am trying to file an 83b by tomorrow. I believe it should be reported in miscellaneous "other reportable income". It is only for $0.08. When I try to include that as an 83b in miscellaneous, it rounds down to 0 dollars. Is that okay? Should I be filing this somewhere else in my tax return?

Yes, it's all right because income below 50 cents is not required to be included on the tax return because rounding reduces it to zero.  You can file the return without this income.

So do I not report the 83b at all? or do I still report it as $0

You do not have to report eight cents.