jeffhan

My 2020 return keeps getting rejected. They are not accepting or acknowledging the correct agi. My 2019 return was mailed. but irs has loaded the data.

Why is the IRS rejecting my 2020 return?  They are not acknowledgin the AGI.
HelenC12

Only the IRS knows. See  When a tax return can't be e-filed no matter what you do

DJ-Arch

If you are getting the dreaded "IND-031-04 - The primary taxpayer's AGI or Self-select PIN from last year does not match IRS records" then it is most likely a TurboTax glitch where they can't get their software to work with the IRS. I was told by the TurboTax 'help line' (an oxymoron if ever their was one) that it is a known issue and the only thing you can do is mail in your return

CatinaT1

Try entering 0 for your AGI.