My 2019 tax return was rejected - which is good be...

My 2019 tax return was rejected - which is good because I need to fix it - but I can't figure out how to get it back into Edit mode

I confused last year's with the year before - I had no earnings in California in 2019 - only in 2018

When you sign back in to your TurboTax account there should be an option to 'fix' your return.  This will allow you to get back into the return to edit any portion of the return that you need to work on.  Then, when you are done you can refile.

See the following TurboTax article for additional details and advice:  How do I fix a rejected return?

@gloria-olson

to resume working on your finished tax return, use the bizarre command trick "Add A State"