turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

My 2018 return as a PDF file shows only 15 pages for entire return whereas my 2017 had 227 pages. Has this happened to your and can TurboTax fix this? Bought Premier.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply

My 2018 return as a PDF file shows only 15 pages for entire return whereas my 2017 had 227 pages. Has this happened to your and can TurboTax fix this? Bought Premier.

If the PDF you obtained at the Tax Home did not have all the extra pages and worksheets, here is a way to get the larger PDF by opening your filed return back up and downloading at the Print Center.

NOTE:  When you open your return back up, do not make any changes in it if it's already been filed.

• Log in and go to "Your Tax Returns & Documents."  Click that line or on the word SHOW to expand that section.
  • Choose 2018 tax year.
  • Click on "Add a State."  (you don't really add one.  That's just to open your return back up.)
  • After the return is open, click in the left menu column on TAX TOOLS, then PRINT CENTER.
  • Then choose "Print, save, view this year's return."
  • The next screen should offer 3 options:  "Just my tax returns", or "include government worksheets (optional)", or "include government and TurboTax worksheets (optional.)"

NOTE:  Do NOT use this method to open a return to make changes/edits to an already-filed return (one that has actually been mailed or efiled.)   If you later need to make changes to an already-filed return, you have to go through the formal amending process, and your return must start off exactly as originally filed.

NOTE:  Remember all PDF tax documents and tax data files are very sensitive files, since they contain your personal ID info, financial data, and possibly bank account numbers, etc.  Be sure to store them safely and securely to guard against computer theft, hacking, etc.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies