Solved: My 2018 extension is not available online and my mortgage lender is asking for it. How can I get my signed 2018 extension to them? Thank you

My 2018 extension is not available online and my mortgage lender is asking for it. How can I get my signed 2018 extension to them? Thank you

there is no place on the form for a signature. how did you file it?   efile through TT, since you paid for live support use it.  if you mailed it in and did not keep a copy,  download a blank copy from the IRS website and fill it in.  

mortgage lenders are not the smartest people in the world.  what's on the extension may be totally different then what's on the return.