My 2017 were never filed by Turbo Tax. I was charged $100. I called in May 2018 and was sent an email with a link to redo my 2017 taxes. It doesn't work.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

You will have to contact TurboTax support again to get help with this. 

TurboTax does not file your tax return. Paying the TurboTax fees does not file the return.   YOU file it by clicking the big orange button that says "Transmit my rturn now."

Something must have gone wrong with your e-file.  Either you did not actually go all the way through to the orange button that said "Transmit Return Now" and complete the process, or your tax return was rejected and you did not notice or follow up.  At this point, you have to print, sign and mail it.

To finish a prior year return started in TT online:https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/2559403-how-do-i-finish-a-prior-year-return-that-i-started-in-turb

When you mail a tax return, you need to attach any documents showing tax withheld, such as your W-2’s or any 1099’s.  Use a mailing service that will track it, such as UPS or certified mail so you will know the IRS and/or your state received the return.