My $20 coupon isn't showing up for Uber self employed when I go to check out

If you still have not registered you can get that discount applied, as long as the discount was sent directly to you. If it was forwarded by someone else it won't work at all.

First I strongly recommend clearing your browsers cookies and history. Otherwise it my auto direct you away from the specific link you need to apply the discount. Disabling any add blockers may help as well.

Once you have done that follow these steps.

To get your partner discount, make sure to prepare your taxes at the special TurboTax site provided by Uber – not at TurboTax.com, which charges the non-affiliate price.

Go to the special website provided by your Uber and click the TurboTax link or icon.
        This will take you to the special TurboTax-branded affiliate site with the discounted pricing.
    Select your product, sign in, and start on your tax return.
    When you get to the Review your order screen (in the File section) you'll see the discounted price along with the message Your discount has been applied.

Please note that our agents are unable to apply or issue refunds for affiliate discounts if the return was prepared at the regular TurboTax.com site.