Solved: My 1099-SA form doesn't have box4-etc. Turbo is asking for my 1099-int from box 1. do I apply the value from my -SA to the -INT box 1?

My 1099-SA form doesn't have box4-etc. Turbo is asking for my 1099-int from box 1. do I apply the value from my -SA to the -INT box 1?

No.  The two forms address different things. 

The 1099-INT reports any interest income you have received (e.g. savings account). 

The 1099-SA reports distributions from your health savings account (HSA).  The gross distribution will show in box 1.  After entering the information from the form, TurboTax will ask if you used any/all distributions for medical expenses.  The amount that you did NOT use for medical expenses will be added to your taxable income.