Solved: My 1099-MISC isn't showing up in my common income section. It says $0 when it shows an income for last years form

angelo-brussich

My 1099-MISC isn't showing up in my common income section. It says $0 when it shows an income for last years form

Patrice

That is a change from 2015. In the past, the 1099-MISC (box 7 income) would show in both the Personal Income Summary and the Business Income summary, and it gave the appearance that the income was double-reported. If you can see your 1099-MISC in your business income, it is reported correctly.  The 1099-MISC (box 7 income) will not show in your Personal Income Summary however it will show up in the Business Income Summary

What hasn't changed is that your 1099-MISC will be reported as part of your Schedule C Business Income on line 12 of your 1040.

Patrice