pdlstmpr

My 1099-misc has income in both box 3 and 7. When I enter those, I get a message saying I can't have income in both of those boxes. What do I do?

AnthonyJ

This can be fixed by following the instructions below, which will guide you in entering the information onto the same 1099-MISC.

• Sign into your TurboTax Self-Employed Online account
  • Click on Take me to my return
  • in the Search box located in the upper right corner, enter 1099-MISC
  • In the search results, click on "Jump to 1099-MISC"

*  If you had previously started entering the 1099-MISC, click on Edit and enter the amount found in Box 3 of the 1099-MISC.

*  If you have not started entering the 1099-MISC, click on Add A 1099-MISC and fill in the form only including the amount found in Box 3 of the 1099-MISC.

• Continue through the onscreen instructions.  When you reach the Do you have another 1099-MISC? screen, Click Yes
  • Here you will have to enter the 1099-MISC again, this time only entering the amount located in Box 7.

Hope this helps.

AnthonyJ

• Click on Take me to my return

Hope this helps.