Solved: My 1099-misc forms reflect income already entered as sole proprietor business income. Should I enter the 1099-misc amounts? is this double entering income?

My 1099-misc forms reflect income already entered as sole proprietor business income. Should I enter the 1099-misc amounts? is this double entering income?

My income on schedule c includes the information on 1099 misc forms

If the income is already included on your Sch C, then based on your facts it appears you would be doubling your income.

I recommend you enter the income of each 1099-MISC separately so you are able to locate this quickly should you be audited or just want to check for yourself.

This would just be a matter of subtracting out the 1099-MISC income from what you have included and then entering each 1099 separately.

*A reminder that posts in a forum such as this do not constitute tax advice.*