Solved: Medicare Part B premiums. Obamacare

Medicare Part B premiums. Obamacare

I am on Social Security & Medicare Part B premiums are deducted from my benefits.  I am using TurboTax.  When I get to the Health insurance section it is asking if I had heath insurance coverage in 2018.  My selections are: I had health insurance coverage all year, I didn't have it at nay point or I'll pick which months.  Which is the correct answer since I have Medicare part B only

Medicare Part B premiums. Obamacare

If you receive Social Security benefits, Medicare Part A is included with your benefits and you pay for Medicare Part B.

Having Medicare Part A and B is considered as having health insurance coverage.

So, If you had social security benefits and are covered by Medicare all year, the correct answer to this question is: I had health insurance coverage all year.

Medicare Part B premiums. Obamacare