psprout67

Married jointly with 1 dep, not on TurboTax or transcripts (looked today) showing deposit, talked to Turbo tax last week, showed me my amt. Ne one get theres married filling joint with dep??

What are you asking about?   Are you asking about your original income tax refund or are you asking about the "extra" refund for unemployment?   

psprout67

sorry, unemployment tax refund

There is no way to track the "extra unemployment refund" anywhere ... if you are eligible for another payment the IRS will sort it out and issue the payment but it could take all summer and there is nothing anyone can do to speed up the processing of the return.   

So did you get your original refund yet ?   If you did  then the question is ...  Are you eligible for more refund ?   Look at your original form 1040 line 16 ... is your tax already at zero ?    If so reducing your income will not get your tax any lower than zero so you have no more refund coming to you ... so you are waiting for nothing.   

psprout67

I did get my regular refund. I called Turbo Tax last week and she showed me that I get a refund from unemployment tax and how much but didn't know when! I'm just curious if they have started with phase 2 of married filing joint with 1 dependent?

When is a big unknown ... they are not going to "schedule" as posted ... when the returns needing review went to that department they were all mixed up  so all you can do is wait.