dnjward

Married filing jountly, i made $4,700 in 2016. Do i have to claim my income if my husband aupported me and we file together, me as a dependent?

First of all he can not claim you as a dependent.  A spouse is never a dependent.  You just file a Joint return for the 2 of you combined.  You get an exemption for each of you.  That's the same as claiming a dependent.

Then YES you have to report all your income (for each of you)  no matter how small.  Even $1 of bank interest you don't get a 1099Int for.  Did you get a W2 or a 1099Misc for it?