turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I re-submit Form 8962 and copy of my Form 1095-A on 2/13/2017. But still cannot track my tax return date. Why? Thanks.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

I re-submit Form 8962 and copy of my Form 1095-A on 2/13/2017. But still cannot track my tax return date. Why? Thanks.

It can take a minimum 4-6 weeks for anything mailed in to IRS to be processed. It requires an actual human to touch and process, not a computer.

I believe I've heard people say that they were told by IRS to expect a 9 week wait after sending in the requested documents.
♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

View solution in original post

5 Replies

You mailed or faxed the documents into IRS as requested?

mailed

It can take a minimum 4-6 weeks for anything mailed in to IRS to be processed. It requires an actual human to touch and process, not a computer.

I believe I've heard people say that they were told by IRS to expect a 9 week wait after sending in the requested documents.

I called them almost every week. They just said it is in process........no exact date for me.

The phone reps have no way to see where in processing the paper forms are or how far they've made it.  

They wont see any information until the processing completes (same as what you would see on the IRS Wheres My refund website).
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies