silieputty

"Looks like you're not quite finished with health insurance". No one can claim me as a dependent, and that box is not checked as such. It loops me back.

"A couple things could have happened. You  may have...

-- Left the section before the end, or

-- Entered or updated info on another part of your taxes that affected your health insurance situation."

Then it sends me back to health insurance, where I see my answers (yes, I had health insurance the entire year. No, it was not one of those on the list). Repeat, repeat, loop...

(No one can claim me as a dependent, and I have no dependents. I answered all that information in Personal correctly).

silieputty

Thank you! This solved the problem.

Try this since it appears you are using the desktop editions - Click on Forms in the upper right of the desktop program screen.
When in Forms mode open the Healthcare Wks on the left side of the screen.  On the Healthcare Entry Sheet, click on Yes at the top of the sheet to indicate everyone was covered by health insurance all year.  And check the Completion checkbox at the bottom of the sheet.
Your name, DOB and SSN should also be shown on the Entry Sheet.  Click on step-by-step at the top right of the screen and return to the interview.  Run review again to see if the error has been removed.
mckaebjoyner

Hi, I am having the same problem and am using the online version. Is there a way to fix this when I don't see a "Forms" button on the screen? Thanks!
drtbkchic33

did you find an answer for this?  I am having the same issue.  Online version.  1095-A form.  
mckaebjoyner

Hi, I ended up upgrading to Deluxe and it worked like a charm after that. I did not receive any help and was working on it off and on for a few days. Probably just a ploy to get a little more money. I wish you luck!
bellacreations7

I'm still getting this error message after trying all these options.  such I just file?  MY husband and kids had insurance but I didn't and I've made sure form is right too