Blackangel76

Last year's tax information i need and I didn't know what account i had with you last year

I don't remember what account information I used last year and I need my agi, or pin

Blackangel76

I need some help retrieve my taxes from you from last year and I need an actual call from the representative 

CassLO

@Blackangel76  For assistance with this, you can call TurboTax and speak with an agent. TurboTax customer service/support does not have a single phone number but has many different phone numbers based on the type of platform used.  So that we can direct your call to the best person/department to help you:

1. Click on this link: Contact Us
  2. Select your TurboTax platform.  
  3. Ask your question / state your problem.  Do NOT use the word "refund' or you will get a phone number for tax refunds.
  4. Click Submit.
  5. On the next screen, choose the Call option and follow the instructions.  You will be given the approximate wait time.  

You'll get a toll-free number to a TurboTax expert who is specially-trained to handle your particular issue.

"Irene2805 Employee Tax Expert"

How do I access a prior year return?