Solved: Last year I had self-employment this year I don't but turboTax is automatically charging me for self-employment how do I remove this please help I don't want to pay $90?

Last year I had self-employment this year I don't but turboTax is automatically charging me for self-employment how do I remove this please help I don't want to pay $90?

If you have not paid for the online edition you are using, have not filed your tax return or registered the Free edition, then you can clear your return and start over with a lower priced edition.  Click on Tax Tools on the left side of the program screen while working on the 2018 online tax return.  Click on Clear & Start Over.

Note - If you have entered a Form 1099-MISC with income shown in box 7 of the form, this would indicate to the program that you are self-employed, thereby requiring the use of the Self-Employed edition to report the income and expenses for your self-employment.

If I just say screw it because I don't want to do all that again lol will it matter? Or I'm just out the $? I just didn't want it rejected.

If you do not clear the return and start over with a lower priced edition, then when before you e-file or print the return you will have to pay for the edition you are currently using.