turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

simonydi

Last issue to fix is for state filing- i keep getting a message that street address should not be entered directly on CA worksheet. can't fix. Help?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies
BillM223
Expert Alumni

Last issue to fix is for state filing- i keep getting a message that street address should not be entered directly on CA worksheet. can't fix. Help?

This usually happens during the state review. It seems that you can enter the street address right there on the worksheet and it seems to let you. Yet, when you review again, it tells you that you can't enter it directly on the worksheet.

In this case, go back to the original state or federal form (remember many data items are entered on the federal and flow to the state) and enter the street address there.

Let me know if that addresses the problem.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Mine is still showing an error even though the address is correct. I then went original state and still showing it needs fixing.

What do I do??

AkinaLO
Intuit Alumni

Please contact Turbotax support for further assistance.

What is the TurboTax phone number?

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Delete the address from the CA Info Worksheet from both the box at top and inside the form... you will be able to proceed.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies