Just submitted via e-file - I noticed the areas where our signatures should be is blank -Is this okay. Do I still need to mail these forms with copies of our W-2 forms

Just submitted via e-file - I noticed there are areas where our signatures should be, are blank -Is this okay. Do I still need to mail these forms with our signatures and copies of our W-2 forms

Your e-file return was electronically signed when you submitted it; that submission includes your W-2s as you entered them in TurboTax. You do NOT need to send anything to the IRS or most states (double check the instructions with your forms to verify what the state requires). The copies you printed are for your records, so they won't have any signatures on them.

Ready to start your taxes?

Hand off your taxes, get expert help, or do it yourself.

See Pricing