mkfoge

Just ordered/bought 2016 TT Premier for download. Also got charged for TT Deluxe. How can I get this fixed?

This is the public user forum.  No one here can access your account or authorize any sort of refund for you.  You can make your request with Customer Support.  Use the word ”billing” instead of the word “refund.”

To call TurboTax customer support

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1899263-what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number

They are available Monday-Friday from 5 a.m. to 5 p.m. Pacific time.

To call TurboTax customer support

mkfoge

I've tried about 5 times now. It keeps disconnecting me before I actually talk to anyone.