Ive used I>D for 2016 when I add a donation recently it opened a new acct. & I can't find my old acct. ??

There are several issues here....all of which can lead to problems

1)  If you have your Online tax account open in one browser tab, then open a new tab and navigate to the ITsDeductible login page, then it logs you into an Its Deductible automatically (no entries required) as soon as you access that login page...and the account that it opens uses the same UserID as your Online tax return.

2) Given the issue with #1....if your Itsdeductible account uses a different UserID, you should log out of that Tax account first (and close the browser to be safe)....then open the browser again and go to the ItsDeductible login page where you can enter your proper UserID and enter the new deduction entries in the same account you've always used.

_____________________________________

Which brings us to a BIGGER problem for anyone using the Online software:

3) While the early releases of the Online software appear to indicate that you can import ItsDeductible data from an account with a different UserID, that procedure is currently NOT available and may not be allowed this year (unless management assigns someone to the task...they haven't so far). 

Going forward, should you decide to continue to use ItsDeductible, we would encourage you to only record your ItsDeductible donations in an account that has the same UserID as your tax account. 

.......Desktop software users do not have this limitation since it's software is not tied to any particular UserID

Any idea what email you used to set the old account up?

yes I used my regular email acct which is the same acct. I always use

_____________________________________