Crystal1

Ive filed for my old job but havent recieved my w2 for my new one do i have to wait

Vanessa

All of your W-2's need to be included on one tax return.  If you have already filed a return using your W-2 from your old job, you will need to follow these instructions to Amend Your Return.  The Amended forms are expected to be available in TurboTax Online around February 7th.  

Remember, when you are filing the Amended Return, you will need to print and mail the 1040X as it is NOT able to be e-filed.

If you have not yet submitted your return, then you will simply need to wait until you have all of your W-2's to finish your return.  Employers have until the end of January to send out your W-2. 

Vanessa