baby201477

Ive been a turbo tax customer for years.. first stimulus I got with no problem so why is it a issue now?

None of my account information has changed.. the first stimulus went to my account with no problem so why are we being told that the money is going to some other account.. we really need this money
BillM223

It is likely that your situation is due to an IRS error. Please see the following statement from TurboTax.

“The IRS recently began issuing a second round of stimulus payments to those eligible. Unfortunately, because of an IRS error, millions of payments were sent to the wrong accounts and some may not have received their stimulus payment.  

We have been working tirelessly on a solution with the Treasury and the IRS. As a result, our expectation now is that within days the error will be corrected and stimulus payments will begin being deposited into the correct bank accounts. We have also re-confirmed with the IRS that they have all of the correct banking information for our customers.”

Please give the IRS a few days to address this issue. Most taxpayers should not have to do anything.

Please see the Turbo blog post "Why haven't I received my second stimulus check" for more information.

baby201477

Thank you

. The issue was resolved