turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Anyone get this status message from their NY return this year or get it last year and recall what happened? "we received...may require..longer then fed..

Any updates?
jenn14589

Anyone get this status message from their NY return this year or get it last year and recall what happened? "we received...may require..longer then fed..

Still says the same thing as of today....

I have the same message! My HR block says that on their end it came back as “accepted”. Which means to them is that it was error free. So I’m hoping it changes soon. I filed mine before the 29th of Jan.
jenn14589

Mine have been "accepted" but not "approved" as of yet. I filed on the 27th and they were "accepted" on the 29th. I'll keep checking to see if it changes soon.

Does yours have the same status though as the main topic of this forum?
jenn14589

"We received your return and it may require further review. This may result in your New York State return taking longer to process than your federal return. No further information is available at this time."
darack73

Same here. Changed from (processing May need further review ) to (may take longer than fed )

So it sounds like it’s a lot of people and not just me.

I have the same issue for 2 days now
y2k

Wondering why this is happening

Me too and my anxiety is on a 100...new york state kindly give me my coins and stop dicking around with my bread!

I planned on having X amount of dollars with federal and state combined. I planned that 1 week ago when I got my federal. In 4 weeks I planned on having nys. Now I’m worried I won’t have it!!

I think we will get it by the end of the month

Its crazy i know two people who got theres today i am confused

Hopefully before the 24th!!
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies